Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Report back to me when it makes sense

Holy shit. It's day two and I feel like I've been here for years. If you're wondering how I have time to write on my blog, the answer is... I don't. I'm procrastinating the day of repentence, er.. the day of federal civil procedure case brief. Sigh. I'm learning a ton. Or at least I think I am. Anyway, today I went to a Thai restaurant for lunch with a friend from my section. I've never eaten Thai food before, so that was an adventure. Maybe a bit too much adventure. The food was actually pretty good, but a piece of chicken got stuck in my throat and I spent about five minutes of my lunch puking my guts out in the bathroom. Kinda gross, which is why I'm sharing it with all of you. :D I felt a little silly when I went back to the table, but conversation resumed and all was well. I did; however, save the rest of my meal for later. I got together with a few other students tonight and had a little study group. It was super helpful, and we will hopefully be getting together again soon! Anyway... I really do need to do this case brief. Bloody homework. :P Anyway, just thought I'd tell everyone about my Thai food adventure. And Lukey, when I come home for Christmas, I might actually go to Benjas with you. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hee hee! Nothing like trying to puke gracefully or quietly! Sounds like you succeeded...Thai food is not my favorite, but is my husband's mother's favorite. Guess where we get to go for all of her birthday/mother's day/ any event restaurant outings??? Yes, I'm doomed. I'm starting to not hate it...kind of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you Abs! I am sure there are lots of new "food" adventures in New York. Thai is probably going to be one of the easier ones. BTW, can I come with you and Luke when you head to Benja's? Love your GUTS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol. Of course! What's the name of that place you were always trying to get me to try? Wasn't that Thai food?

    ReplyDelete