Sunday, February 13, 2011

Welcome to the Caribbean, love.

Happy Valentines day everyone! Well, Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow. I've had an excellent V-day. My dad sent me a package of yummy cookies; my mom sent me a nice Valentine's day card, and my sister Marla and her family sent me a card and some yummy candy. I feel very happy about my Valentine's day, even though it technically hasn't happened yet.Pretty cheery, don't you think? I love my family!

In other news, school marches on. I'm trying hard not to get run over. I have a summary judgment memo due at the end of the month, and it is causing me... some stress. I'm also trying not to fall behind in my other classes, and now my car is sick. That is, perhaps, what is causing me the most stress. I feel so isolated and vulnerable without my car. I'm planning on taking it to the mechanic tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be an easy (not very expensive) fix, and me and Ol' Bessie will be back on the road again! Sigh. I really don't want to take the bus.

Well, I think that's all for today. I have mucho research and reading to get done before tomorrow. I hope you all have an excellent Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment