Sunday, July 11, 2010

Let the Games Begin!



Hey! So, I'm moving to Albany, NY in one month. Naturally, that means I have to start a blog. :) I'm going to law school... wish me luck! I start the 23rd of August. My Mom and I are driving out together... um... wish us luck! Anyway, my adventures haven't really begun yet, mostly just the planning. My amazing sister Anna and her amazing husband Nephi went out to Albany with me a few weeks ago to help me find a place and kind of get acquainted with my new home-to-be. It was an awesome trip, and I'm so glad Anna and Nephi were able to go with me. We did find me an apartment, a cute little two bedroom place not far from the school. I'm so excited about it!


That's a picture of the outside. My apartment is the one on the bottom right. It's gonna be great!

My mother and I have started packing, and I have realized I have a lot of shit. A lot. So if you need any furniture or any other assorted items, let me know. I probably have at least one of whatever you need that I will not be taking with me to NY. :) Anyway, that's all for now. Only 29 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment